iMPERVA再次獲得SQL Server Magazine 2008 Editor’s Best Awards
媒體永遠是最挑剔評比者，但也是產品及業界經驗最豐富的專家，iMPERVA透過 其領先業界群雄的技術，擄獲了SQL Server Magazine編輯部的芳心，也被該公司選定來保護負責該雜誌的公司『Penton Media』保護旗下之網站及資料庫，關於Penton Media，請參考底下的說明。
“The 2008 Editor’s Best Awards utilize our editors’ product knowledge and subject matter expertise to identify exceptional products that benefit the Windows IT Pro and SQL Server Magazine reader communities,” said Jeff Lewis, group publisher. “Our editors are tough, in-the-trenches critics. They demand solid value and performance from the products they select.”
“With this prestigious award, SecureSphere has received yet another industry accolade for its holistic approach to application data security,” said Shlomo Kramer, CEO of Imperva. “Our vision, that security and compliance are two sides of the same coin, is being adopted by the industry at large and validated by prestigious IT watchers like SQL Server Magazine. This award underscores the superiority of our database monitoring and security technology, and the value these provide for regulatory compliance.”
SecureSphere provides a tightly integrated database activity monitoring and data governance solution that spans the entire data stream from front end applications through back end databases. In addition, SecureSphere maps easily to a wide array of organizational structures and processes and delivers automated activity monitoring, auditing and security for business applications and databases. These capabilities ensure that organizations can comprehensively achieve and demonstrate regulatory compliance. Some of the key features of SecureSphere in relation to its integrated application data security and compliance capabilities include:
- Mandate and application specific reporting:
- Taking the guesswork out of compliance reporting, SecureSphere ships with report templates tailored to the unique information requirements of leading enterprise applications, including Oracle eBusiness Suite, SAP, and PeopleSoft, and regulatory mandates including the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI), Sarbanes-Oxley, and HIPAA.
- Robust and flexible reporting framework:
- Customizing pre-defined reports and generating new reports is as easy as point and click, as are recurring reports and distribution to multiple groups in a variety of formats.
- Role and Workflow-Based Management:
- SecureSphere aligns access and assignment of management activities with the way organizations are structured and in the manner that they govern IT and compliance operations.
- ADC Insights:
- These automatically delivered intelligence modules package the information needed to instantly set-up SecureSphere to monitor, audit, protect specific business applications and meet one or more regulatory compliance requirements. ADC Insights are based on Imperva ADC security and compliance research and are continuously updated as applications, mandates, and industry best practices change.
About Penton Media, Windows IT Pro, and SQL Server Magazine
Penton Media’s Windows IT Pro, the largest independent Windows IT community in the world, has Windows IT Pro as its flagship print publication. Windows IT Pro also includes SQL Server Magazine and Office SharePoint Pro. The Windows IT Pro network has 2.5 million unique visitors to its Web sites each month, and more than one million subscribers who opt-in to one or more email newsletters. Windows IT Pro is the world’s leading producer of custom road shows, paid conferences and paid workshops for Windows and SQL Server IT and developer professionals. For more information visit:www.windowsitpro.com or www.sqlmag.com.
Penton Media, Inc. is the largest independent business-to-business media company in the U.S., serving more than six million business professionals every month. The company’s market-leading brands are focused on 30 industries and include 113 trade magazines, 145 Web sites, 150 industry trade shows and conferences, and more than 500 information data products. Headquartered in New York City, the privately held company is owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP, and its co-investors. For additional information on the company and its businesses.
Imperva is the leader in application data security and compliance. Leading enterprise and government organizations worldwide rely on Imperva to prevent data theft and abuse, and ensure data integrity. The company’s SecureSphere products provide data governance and protection solutions that monitor, audit and secure business applications and databases. For more information, visit www.imperva.com
# # #
Imperva and SecureSphere are trademarks of Imperva, Inc. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.